New Website!

My new website is at


Come find me there.

Thursday, 15 August 2013

The Buck

It's so easy for us to shrug our shoulders and play helpless.  It's not my fault, or it's not my problem.  Or even if it is my problem, I don't know how to deal with it.  I'm too small, it's too big.

And in that lies a choice, a choice that really will decide if you're one of the people who really might change the world.  And like a lot of real choices, it's not just something you say once, and it's done.  It's something you say in your heart, every day.

The buck stops with me.  I'm not just a consumer.  I'm a citizen.  A citizen of earth.  I take responsibility for this world, and I'll do what I can to make things better.  Whatever it takes.

And every day you make that choice you also choose to live an adventure far beyond the imagining of all the many cynics who would mock your passion and integrity.

I for one salute you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment