New Website!

My new website is at


Come find me there.

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Amazing Project...

Just got an email from a guy called Chris Jordan, who made me aware of a film project he's working on.  It's got some really strong support so far from such luminaries as Edward "Fight Club" Norton, and it's just brilliant.

When I first started looking at it, I thought - ok, this is a beautifully filmed nature documentary.  Then it took a dark and disturbing turn, and I thought - ok, this is a beautifully filmed environmental documentary.

Then the voiceover kicked in, and I realised that it's more than this.  It's a stunning and heartfelt metaphor for the lives we live, and the world in which we live.  The true nature of our times, and the society we have built for ourselves, and the consequences of it.

It's just under 4 minutes long, check it out.

Great work.

Here's the trailer for it...


2 comments: